Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, September 07, 2009

Some pics from my vault of pics

The Shunya Yamashita figure is from my friend, Darren Tan. Alternity Black Convoy and my Omnia II.

Robot mode. Awesome. Phone wallpaper art by Redjuice999, awesome artist.

Eh?! Paper chicken?

Another turo-turo food. But looks better. Mantao, beans, sweet and sour pork and fish with curry on rice.

Another set for Guia, mantao, pork meatball topped with shrimp, and a prawn dish.

I bet the other juices hate this SOB, always butting into juice pack conversations and feeling like the leader of the PACK (non-Pinoys won't get this lame joke.).

Hawaiian Pizza from Sarpino's.

Kalamata Delight Pizza from Sarpino's... mmmm... bacon strips.

Awesome shoes from Nike, Lunarglide+.

These shoes are just too darn soft and light and I love it.

That's all, folks! Too lazy to update so I'm just sharing some photos. Also, I'm putting up pics of food we eat so enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • Was out yesterday and saw those Nikes in a shop window and I was like, "Whoa! Fierce! I like!"

    So anong lasa ng epal juice?

    By Blogger meowok, at 2:47 PM  

  • Yeah! These shoes are the shit! (oh, I mean, its the bomb! remember?)

    The epal juice, I didn't buy since I don't wanna encourage epal-ness. Heheh!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 6:25 PM  

  • woah..booommm!

    By Blogger plue, at 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home