Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, October 12, 2008

LUMIYAB KAAAAAA!!!

I've been a fan of Rivermaya for the longest time... well, since Rico took on the vocals. I was never a fan of Bamboo era Maya... he's very good, probably better, but for me he just feels short. Like he wants to rock but fails with his soft, nice voice which is better suited for ballads. Just my opinion, I bought Bamboo's albums too. But Rico was just raw and sincere. After that, I just bought all of Rivermaya's albums and never stopped being a fan. I was saddened when I heard that he left Maya, I mean, he made Maya what it is now. I still support the band post-Rico, but damn, listening to Rico's album owned Maya's ass! I've been listening to it all day!



Listening to this song just makes me want to shout and reach for the sky, fist closed! HOOO-YEEEEAAAAHHH! Rock on, Rico!

1 Comments:

  • Neck mo'y pupuluputan blood mo'y sisipsipin...Lumiyab you! Yeah!

    Btw, the second condo cats installment is now up. Please visit. Thanks.

    By Blogger meowok, at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home