Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bikini Flames and Hot Rods.

I just got my Fraulein Revoltech YOKO RITONA from Gurren Lagann, the most bad-ass anime I've ever seen. It's a good thing they fixed the shoulder joints, unlike their previous releases especially POCCO, the shoulders were really intolerable. Now, they have a knob at the end of the pegs which keeps the shoulders from falling off the torso. A simple but very effective and welcome improvement! Now If only they make NIA, both the girly Nia and the Anti-Spiral Nia version. NOW! Also the second costume of Yoko! NOW!

Iron Man DVD at the back... I wanted the Ultimate 2-disc editon with the mask but it's quite expensive so I passed on it. The DVD though is packed full of interesting features about the movie and Iron Man as a comic book character.

Singapore just had the first ever Street Night Race! Sounds exciting and it is, according to my good friend Averil. I didn't have the budget to buy tickets and actually watch it... but it could've been a good experience. Oh well, maybe next year.


This is my upgraded workstation, by the way. The wallpaper is from Gran Turismo by Citroen... I'm not into cars but I do appreciate a good design. And it smells like oranges in my workstation because of the orange thing behind my monitor. I love the smell of oranges... can't eat them though.

2 Comments:

  • Next week pa daw release ng Iron Man DVD dito... will opt for the 2-disc steel case if the mask from the other package looks too plastic-y.

    By Blogger meowok, at 4:09 PM  

  • Yeah, the mask looks plastic-y! And expensive... and too small.

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home