At Long Last...
At long last! A real update! After 6 months of silence, I'm back. It's been a hectic 6 months here in IFS Singapore. And I promise I'll try to publish whenever I can, After all, I don't have enough time to chat with my friends so at least through here, they can be updated... as if anyone cared, right?
Well, first of all, I just turned 29 (WTF?!) last 16th of April. Had a simple dinner with friends and Guia. It was definitely different here where the celebrant is not required to pay for everyone's food unlike in our beloved Philippines. Some of us played a little bowling and it's now confirmed, I suck at it. Well, we all had fun so it was a blast.
Last week, there was some sort of outbreak in the studio where one by one, people got sick of flu, coughs, the whole she-bang. I was one of the victims but luckily, I only had to endure around 2 days of fever and headaches unlike some who's still sick to this day. I hope they'll be okay this week so the gang will be complete once again.
I miss home so much, it's been 6 months since I last came back home. I'll be going back home this May and I'm just too excited I can't even think of what to do while I'm there. Definitely, I'll be going back to my usual Trinoma and SM City walks either alone or with my friend Kellogg. I'll be attending my good friend's wedding and I'll be a Groomsman (alalay as his wife called it). Hmm... I wonder when my time will be, soon hopefully. I miss my family, our dogs, my room, our house, everything. It's true what they say, there's no place like home and I'll be back whenever I can.
The picture above by the way is my home workstation here in Singapore.
- My lovely retro lamp from IKEA
- Posters of The Dark Knight and Iron Man from a local movie magazine
- My Compaq Notebook free from StarHub broadband subscription
- My Wacom Intuos 3 (widescreen) ... I luuuurve it!
- My Sony PSP
- My Gurren Lagann Impact Model from Konami (This coming May, the Revoltech GL figure will be released, 2 weeks more of waiting.)
- My Revoltech Frauleins, Rei Ayanami (had to buy the first from this line of Revos though I was never into the Rei thing), Rin Tohsaka (Not fan of the show but the figure looked cute and sexy... uhm... it has removable skirt... ahh, that's why.), and my favorite, Pocco designed by Shunya Yamashita (thebest sculpt so far but has the worst joints.)!