Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Realization

I have never been to a facial care center and had a facial treatment ever. And I don't know what's gotten into me but I decided to try and have one. And while being treated... I realized one thing... people are masochists! My goodness! It f**kin' hurts! And people pay for this?! Man, it was so embarrassing having your tears wiped off for you by someone you don't know. I'll probably have second thoughts if I'm going to go through that painful experience again. But then again, no pain, no gain... anything for vanity, I guess. But my face does feel smoother and less oily... hmm.

6 Comments:

  • Very refreshing feeling afterwards, though. You get used to the squeezing and pricking after a while. ;)

    By Blogger meowok, at 10:11 PM  

  • us not to prick our pimplies... but now, why do facial salons do that?!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 10:15 PM  

  • *people told* ... (effin' keyboard isnt registering my typing.)

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 10:15 PM  

  • It's insane isn't it? My mom being a typical Filipino American decided when I was younger to learn to do facials and manicures. I was her guinea pig. I feel your pain mate.

    By Blogger ANX, at 4:37 PM  

  • aray! Masubukan nga din. :D

    By Blogger addison, at 9:58 PM  

  • MASOCHIST!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home