Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Short Rant

My friend Addison mentioned that whenever I write about my rants, it's usually long. But when I write about good things, they're short. So here's a short rant entry.

I was watching Wowowee today and MYMP performed. I just gotta say this: MYMP, MAKE YOUR OWN FREAKIN' MUSIC PLEASE! MYMP classifies as N.P.M., Not-Original Pilipino Music. That goes for other Filipino balladeers as well. We don't need to hear your version of old/not-so-old songs which were already sung by hundreds of other singers.

3 Comments:

  • M.Y.M.(O.)P. = Make Your own Music Please.
    hahaha... pero sayang sila no?

    By Blogger hex, at 3:53 PM  

  • Haha! MYOMP! That's why Filipino bands are go great. At least they make their own music... but sadly, they don't earn as much as these balladeers.

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 5:32 PM  

  • Bwahaha! Nakaapekto yun last comment ko ah.

    Tol, adver students pa lang tayo rant na namin yan. You should see how much blasting ASAP and SOP gets sa mga fellow alumni natin. I was actually quite surprised at some of the language used

    By Blogger addison, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home