Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

RIP, my long-time friend


Today, I say good bye to my Sony DAV-SA30 Remote Control. It was so sudden. We were having good times yesterday listening to music. At exactly 8:45am today, he can't be revived. I tried different batteries, but still no response. I hate it when this happens to me. Without the remote, I cannot have access to my electronics' settings. A universal remote just won't do.
Sigh, I guess I have no choice but to buy a Universal Remote... but having seen the movie Click, an ordinary one just won't cut it. Hehe!

5 Comments:

  • Baka pwede pa i-repair. Or is it less expensive to buy a unversal remote? Just be sure not to buy your new remote at the Bath and Beyond ha!

    By Blogger Nick Ballesteros, at 11:07 AM  

  • I have to test it pa kasi I don't think it's the remote that's broken... BAKA ung IR sensor ng dvd player! Waaaah! God forbid! No more access to subtitles, audio track switching, etc.

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 12:27 AM  

  • Baka naman naibagsak? O_o;;

    By Blogger igor, at 10:58 PM  

  • di nga naibagsak e, i never had a remote na bumagsak kasi ingat ako super. i looked for a universal remote for sony, kasi kailangan ko ung may "enter" button for the settings, kaso when i asked if pwede un sa model ko, di raw pala kasi its an HTIB, di sya DVD player lang na nacocontrol ng uni-rem. Haaay! But they gave me a number I could call baka maayos ung remote.
    I cant watch Asian/anime films pag ganito. huhuhu!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 9:18 AM  

  • Sinubukan mo na ipukpok? That's always my first instinct. :D

    By Blogger addison, at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home