Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, October 30, 2006

Grudge

My sister and I watched The Grudge 2 in theaters earlier after going to church. The movie was okay, nothing much happened, to be honest. But that's not why I'm writing an entry, it's because of these damn inconsiderate moviegoers. The woman in front of us kept moving her head, covering 1/4 of the screen, a whole family kept rustling their plastic bags while eating something that's not to be eaten inside a moviehouse... things like palabok, dinuguan, kare-kare or something like that. A girl barkada who came in later, kept talking while finding their seats, when they did, they still kept on yakking while rustling their plastic bags filled with who knows, frozen meat. I swear, Pinoys are the most inconsiderate people on earth. Where the hell did we get this (ayan ha, sinama ko sarili ko even though I've been known to be really considerate.) attitude? And you now who're the ones who top this inconsiderate attitude list... OLD WOMEN. Yep, them again. My blog is beginning to sound like a Pinoy hate blog... but honestly, it's not. I'm sure if I stay in other countries, I'd find a lot of people there who has attitude problems of their own. But hell, Pinoys should really straighten up. It's not good to hear your fellow kababayans swindling other Pinoys in other countries. Man, have you no shame?! This is my grudge. What's yours?
Oh, I finally completed my Genshiken manga (Volumes 1-7 so far). Next up, Deathnote. I'm not really a manga collector but these series are really good. I can't help myself.

3 Comments:

  • I've got a reply of sorts to this post in my blog. :D

    By Blogger meowok, at 4:27 PM  

  • Whoa! You can use html tags for linking here in the comments section? Thanks Ms. Bambi!

    Test ko din for my blog. And no wala ako reply of sorts for this post. :D

    As for a theater experience, I remember when my whole family watched Superman Returns. During the hospital scene near the end, nung dumalaw si Lois biglang may nagmura ng malakas sa likod ko: "p*T@n6 !n@, anak ni Superman yung bata?"

    Bwhaha, I really wanted to turn around and shout na ang slow naman nya.

    Oh and there was a couple behind me who constantly yak the whole movie discussing their financial problems. :sigh!:

    By Blogger addison, at 5:25 AM  

  • you're welcome, addison. ;)

    about your superman incident... i dunno if jen still remembers this one but when we watched spidey 1 in gh, during the scene where norman osborne was looking around in their apartment for spidey and peter was "hiding" on the ceiling, nung tumulo yung dugo nya, biglang may sumigaw ng napaka-lakas na "FAAHHHHKK!" e bigla pa namang nag-fade out yung sounds sa scene na yun kaya rinig na rinig yung sigaw nya. worse, it was a guy who shrieked out. hehe...

    By Blogger meowok, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home