Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, September 17, 2006

BEST

As I was Stumbling, I came across a site known as The Best Stuff in the World. And I thought I'd give MY list of the Best Stuff in the Phils (there is?!) or anywhere accessible to me... here goes:
BEST drink - Tea is always best so TeaSquare's Refreshing Mint Tea beats out Starbucks' Tazo mint tea by a tiny bit.
BEST food - I'm a breadman so bread from Breadtalk (lots of bread to choose from but it's expensive), SM Hypermarket bakeshop's Choco doughnut is next.
BEST food (subcategory?!) - Penne Arrabiatta
BEST movie - Star Wars Trilogy (Episodes 4-6 changed the way I look at movies)
BEST movie character - Darth Vader, who else?!
BEST Filipino band - Rivermaya (POST Bamboo)
BEST foreign band - Alica in Chains
BEST video game - Metal Gear Solid 3 (I was drooling the whole time I was playing)
BEST actor - Bob deNiro
BEST browser - Mozilla Firefox
BEST email client - Mozilla Thunderbird
BEST mall - SM Mall of Asia (open spaces are a welcome change)
BEST local show - Wowowee (where you can see lots of pretty girls/dancers in 1 show)
BEST foreign show - Scrubs
BEST PC - an XPC
BEST thing in the world - mini skirts

SMART BRO wins for the CRAPPIEST service in the whole world.

4 Comments:

  • ok to a, wanted to tag myself and make my own list pero super busy ako ngayon! huhuhu!

    By Blogger meowok, at 5:37 PM  

  • Hmmm, sa Rivermaya lang tayo nag agree ah. Mall of Asia ok sana kaso malayo para sa tamad na tulad ko :p

    By Blogger addison, at 1:58 AM  

  • ako i will tag. basta nasa pilipinas yung sagot ha, not necessarily filipino.

    By Blogger giehar, at 7:21 PM  

  • salamat sa pagsuporta sa wowowee. baka gusto mo rin patulan ang deal or no deal and the suitcase girls :)

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home