Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Smart BROken

We've been waiting for our DSL connection for about a month or so. After constantly following up the application with PLDT, they suggested we apply for Smart BRO in the meantime. I had wireless DSL when we were in Caloocan and even though I experienced disconnections from time to time, it was tolerable. So I heeded PLDT's advice and applied for Smart BRO. And it was AMAZING that the next day, the Meridian (company commissioned by Smart for receiver installations)GUY, yes, just one guy, came to our place and installed the receiver. But it seems that luck wasnt on my side and Smart's portal was down so he can't activate my account. He'll be back the next day to activate it, he sez. And true ti his word, he came back and did jut that. Alas! DSL within my reach. But immediately after he was gone, I experienced intermittent signals and was unable to surf. This went on for 3 days. I hope today will be different. I'm sure the customer service representatives know me already. I've been calling them for 3 days straight. Don't mess with the 2ngaw or else... uhm... BASTA!

3 Comments:

  • we also have smart bro but i guess we're one of the lucky few who don't experience anything funny with the connection. here's to hoping that our luck will hold out and that your broadband woes will come to an end. ;)

    By Blogger meowok, at 11:34 AM  

  • read :D

    same experience din sa amin. unless may katabi po kayong smart (cell?)site, wala nga sigurong problema.

    By Blogger Fra, at 8:23 PM  

  • Okay here in the south side naman... sometimes it slows or stops... but bihira naman. :D

    By Blogger igor, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home