Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bullets

Cino Daw?!:
There's a new drink I just tried out the other night and I'm absolutely hooked. It's Pepsi Cino, coffee+cola!!!

Samurai Haircare:
Haven't watched any good anime series lately... but Shinichiro (Cowboy Bebop) Watanabe's Samurai Champloo rocks my socks!
I tried out a new styling cream from Watsons, smells good.

DVDs Recently watched:
X-Files Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Chicken Little
Naruto Movies (for inspiration)
Wonderful Days (Korean anime)
Samurai Champloo

Recent Accident:
Bumped my head while eating siomai. It bled and now I have a big lump on my forehead looking like a big fat pimple.

Fact:
I don't use any appliances when there's lightning.
I was a samurai in my past life... I think... then a sticker.
I don't wear denim pants... until recently.

3 Comments:

  • Pare, how in the world can u bump ur head while eating siomai? O_o;;

    By Blogger igor, at 2:34 PM  

  • ganito kasi un: i orders siomai sa siomai house. tas dun ko kakainin. ung takip pala ng gulaman, nakabukas at mejo lampas sya sa table. so ako, naggive way ako sa ibang tao so i moved sa gilid where the gulaman is. ayun, pagsubo ko empre, bow ako, TOK! tumama ang noo kong malapad sa tip nung takip ng gulaman, ayun, sugat at bukol combo!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 2:37 PM  

  • huh? kasin-tankad mo lang yung table na pinagpapatungan ng gulaman???

    By Blogger meowok, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home