Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Friday, June 02, 2006

10 Simple Bliss

Ahh... a blog-saver. It's been a long time since my last postsince I've been really really busy... but I guess I still have time to provide some answers to a tag by Meowok.

10 Simple Bliss Things:

1 - A good movie, it doesn't have to be deep or really good, just entertaining is enough.

2 - Iced Peppermint Green Tea from The Tea Square

3 - Bacon for breakfast

4 - When I do a good page, then stare at it for minutes til I get sick of it.

5 - Pilot Retractable Ballpens

6 - Aircon afternoons

7 - Sleep

8 - Looking at new toys

9 - Boxer shorts/Boxer briefs

10 - Any time with Guia

2 Comments:

  • Wow boxer shorts beats time with Guia in the top ten ranking? Those must be good boxer shorts hehehe.

    By Blogger addison, at 11:17 PM  

  • Actually, di naman in order un pero ung number 10 ung pamatay! hehehe! so 10 beats em all!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home