Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Impossible Indeed

Yesterday, Guia and I went out to see M:I:III. And It is impossible not to enjoy this action flick. It's definitely a cool spy movie, kind of reminds us of True Lies, Alias and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. What really sold this movie is the over-the-top acting of Tom Cruise. I now consider him the best in portraying a man in PAIN. It's pretty convincing stuff. Still, I can't help but smile whenever I see him running with his chest out. The visual effects were good, I especially liked the time when Ethan slams into the side of a car from a nearby explosion's force. After the movie, Guia and I were playing with our phones as if we're spies on a mission.

Current favorite drink: Fuzion's Pepermint FrosTea.

1 Comments:

  • nainis lang ako meron din dung blundering tech guy like that annoying short guy in alias. hehe...

    may cd ka ba ng 'marty casey and the lovehammers'? penge na rin kopya kasabay ng firefly. pinapatugtog sa 88.3 yung 'clouds.' cool, kinda sounds like tears for fears tho.

    By Blogger meowok, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home