Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, March 06, 2006

Pinoy skills

I was looking around Toy Kingdom when something really interesting caught my eye... it's the Panday toy line!!! I immediately checked it out but still cant shake off the sceptic in me. And you know what? I was right! It is PATHETIC!!! The action figures looked like they were molded by candle makers (not belittling their candlemaking skills but this IS a toy line)! Once again, the pinoys have proven the "okay na yan" mentality. I will never ever dream of a time when Pinoys will excel in this field... wacthing some special features on dvds, how SFX movies are made, I'm sure the Pinoys won't be able to achieve that quality. And I'm pretty sure no actor or actress here in the Phils would be able to stand 8 hours of putting makeup. Sigh. I do believe that the Philippine movie industry has some of the most beautiful faces in the world... and some of them, thinks they're the most important people on a set. Prima donna? Is that the term? Anyway, just wanted to say that Panday toys are PATHETIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home