Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stumbled Upon

I've been using Firefox as my main browser for a couple of years now. But since getting a DSL connection, it's only now that I've been getting more for this amazing browser. Add-ons, extensions, themes, etc. And I just got this very useful add-on called Stumble! With it, you create an account and put in your topics of interest and it installs a toolbar in your Firefox. When you click on the Stumble button, it enters a site based on your interests and so far, I've been to a lot of really interesting sites that I won't be able to find without the help of Stumble! It's a highly recommended add-on, and so's Mozilla's Firefox! Get it if you want something different.

2 Comments:

  • Been using firefox for over a year now and so far mas ok siya maghandle ng applets better than explorer :) i'll try out that stumble thing.

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 3:36 PM  

  • Cool un! Also, lagyan mo rin sya ng crash recovery, colorful tabs, fasterfox at adblock! Really cool browser!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home