Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

All Fours

4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life
- Komiks Illustrator (GASI)
- Manga Illustrator/Graphic Artist (Questor)
- Manga Illustrator (Seven Seas) - Parang pare-pareho lang to a.
- Taga-lagay ng iron ring sa sipit ng sinampay (the ring that connects the 2 plastic parts)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
- Star Wars:ROTS
- Serenity
- Star Wars:TESB
- Godfather 2

4 Places I’ve Lived
- Daet, Camarines Norte
- Maloolos, Bulacan
- Caloocan
- In front of my PC

4 TV Shows I love to watch
- Lost
- Blind Date (Fun!)
- Air Crash Investigation on Nat'l Geo (now I'm afraid to fly)
- News... when I get a copy of Firefly tv series, baka 'un.

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation
- Puerto Galera
- Baguio
- Subic
- in my sleep

4 Websites I Visit Daily
- Yahoo
- Blog
- DeviantArt
- PinoyDVD

4 of My Favorite Foods
- Yellow Cab's Roasted Garlic and Shrimp Pizza din
- Yellow Cab's Hot Wings
- Arrabiata pasta from Pasto
- Jolibee ChickenJoy

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- US
- Japan
- Korea
- Skywalker Ranch

4 Bloggers I'm Tagging
- I actually don;t know anyone else who blogs except the people tagged by Meowok.
It's sad, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home