Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Saw Saw Suka...


I've been hearing about this movie entitled "SAW", a friend of mine who's a fan of the horror/zombie genre told me that it's really good and let go of all my expectations. And with the coming sequel, I found it obligatory to see the original. So yesterday, after meeting up with a guy who sold me Lost in Translation, me being sick and all, visited the video shop (legit) and looked for a copy of Saw. I got the last copy, it doesn't look too good though, the packaging, printing, etc. But I had to watch it. So I got it. I immediately went home because of my terrible terrible cough but tried to watch the movie. The video was disappointing for a legit copy. Im sure it's made locally, I can tell. The video didn't look like it was digitally treated, hence, all the dirt and the limitations of blacks in the overall movie. This is a bit annoying since this is wuite a dark movie. Still, from the start, I was hooked on it. I didn't even move from my seat... I must've forgotten about the pause button. Anyway, I was blown away after the movie. For something shot in just 18 days with limited budget, this is truly an inspired movie.
I've been really sick these past few days. A hard cough, frequent fever, runny nose. Man, this has got to be one of my sickest moments and I can't do anything but hate it. Tomorrow, I'll have to go visit the doctor. This could be worse, Asthma, Bronchitis, or TB (God forbid). So with that, I try to avoid too much cuddling with Guia until I'm sure what this is.

3 Comments:

  • Oo nga... ako have colds and cough di ako makalapit sa 1-month old na pamangkin ko. :D

    By Blogger igor, at 9:31 AM  

  • you actually bought lost in translation? di ka inantok?
    inom ka ng suntory para mawala ubo...

    By Blogger meowok, at 10:32 AM  

  • Di ako inantok... mejo interested ako e. Hehe! For a relaxing time, make it Suntory time!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home