Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

First Post of the Year





It's been a while since I last posted anything. Half a month, I think. I've been pretty busy especially last week. But now, I can breathe and post. First, Happy new year to all! With the busy days over, I had time to rearrange my room for better DVD watching experience. My setup isn't much but it makes me happy. Hehe! Here are pics of some of my Star Wars figures. The first pic shows my big figures, an ArtFX Sandtrooper and Darth Vader, 12 inch General Grievous, Unleashed Vader 2005, Applause Darth Maul and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. Second pic has my Unleashed figures (Darth Vader, Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Darth Sidious vs. Yoda, CloneTrooper Red Variant, Mace Windu - I usually just buy the bad guys since they look cooler but Vader was only available through a set with Dooku and Windu.). It also shows my Vader helmet and lightsaber. Third pic shows my basic figures with R2 from Jolibee. Hehe!
This has been a good year for me and my collecting. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for my wallet. I started collecting DVDs and the number keep rising. But still, I am a happy 2ngaw. But for January, I should refrain from buying toys and dvds impulsively. Can't promise that though...

6 Comments:

  • I'm turning green.... my sister bought me the Unleashed Vendress figure last December. That's my latest addition to my Star Wars collection. Meron ka nung Vader and Sidious-Yoda Unleashed! Haneeeeep.

    By Blogger Nick Ballesteros, at 12:35 PM  

  • Ung Vader and Sidious-Yoda dami nun sa Toy Kingdom nung December! As in marami! P950 each! Sana minan makita ko rin collection mo, bossing! Konti lang sa akin e.

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 2:04 PM  

  • Saan kaya ako kukuha ng 950? Hmmm... Kokonti lang collection ko. Kunan ko ng photo tapos blog ko na lang. Sabihan kita kapag na-post ko na.

    By Blogger Nick Ballesteros, at 1:36 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Nick Ballesteros, at 1:40 PM  

  • Na-blog ko na nga pala collection ko. Click here. (parang spam!)

    Kokonti lang collection ko. Yung latest addition yung R2D2 lunchbox from Jollibee at yung Vendress Unleashed. Gusto ko rin nung ship ni Anakin pero wala pang budget.... arrrgh.

    By Blogger Nick Ballesteros, at 1:42 PM  

  • nick, don't you have a display case with all your collection? i mean, not just SW, pati yung from other anime, etc. dami din yun a.

    By Blogger meowok, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home