Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Friday, December 16, 2005

Wishlist

I was surfing the channel yesterday and while doing so, caught a horrible, horrible film on HBO... Street Fighter The Movie. When it was being shown in theaters, I was a fan of the game. I was excited to see the characters brought to life in the movies but boy, was I disappointed after seeing that one. But it gave me an idea, how about making another movie!!! Wouldn't that be something?! C'mon, we all played SF2 at some point in our lives... I'm sure everyone knows how to throw a hadouken... okay, my mom doesn't but would that stop us from enjoying a good movie?! If done well, of course. One flaw of the movie was trying to cram all the characters in the movie while forgetting who really matters... Ryu and Ken. Their friendship certainly is the most human and most intersting of all stories in SF2. Individually though, I think Chun-Li's was the best. Another flaw of the movie was bad casting... Jean Claude Van Damme as Guile, 'nuff said. So that gave me an idea... how about casting the new Street Fighter Movie!!! Yay! I can see that only I am excited about this so here goes...
Ryu - Takeshi Kaneshiro, not as rough as Ryu but since he has worked with Capcom in Onimusha, it'll be good.
Ken - Owen Wilson?! Hahaha! No idea yet.
Chun-Li - It was a toss up between Zhang Ziyi and Kelly Hu. Both have different looks... Zhang has the childish quality and Kelly, the more mature side of the character.
Sakura - Why is Sakura in this list? I just thought Yukie Nakama would be great as Sakura. But with short hair... I'd rather not destroy Yukie's great Sadako hair.
Blanka will be CG. We dont want another disaster like what we saw in the first movie.
Zangief - Ron Perlman, body will be CG
Dhalsim - the Dalai Lama, if he accepts.
Guile - no idea yet for him... Van Damme has left me scarred for life.
E.Honda - Yokozuna, of course
M. Bison (boxer)- Micahel Clarke Duncan, who else?
Balrog - cast a beautiful woman and paste the head to a man's body, that'll work perfectly
Sagat- hmm...
Vega - I wanted someone really good and famous for this role, so as not to dishonor the late Raul Julia so I'll choose Jean Reno.

Ahh... I wish I had the power to get this done. Hehe!

7 Comments:

  • even I know how to throw a hadouken. nuff said. hehe
    'nuther thing about the SF movie (yes, i saw that movie too. not to mention all of the mortal kombat movies)... i think that since it was an american production, kaya nila ginawang bida yung american character na si guile and not ryu. which is weird cos they cast a non-american actor to play guile.
    it was raoul julia's kids who convinced him to take the role of bison. so his kids are to blame that he had this movie to end an otherwise brilliant career. ^ ^;

    By Blogger meowok, at 11:10 AM  

  • Weird talaga si Guile, may non-american accent. hahaha!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 11:23 AM  

  • Randy Orton as Guile. :D

    By Blogger igor, at 12:33 PM  

  • sino un?!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 3:34 PM  

  • randy orton is too tall and not of the same body type as guile.
    maybe kurt angle, if he had hair. (or triple h daw sabi ni papa olan, at si iggy lashley as balrog.)
    i can hear the tungaw go... who the f*&%^ are those?!?

    By Blogger meowok, at 5:36 PM  

  • Exactly!!! Who the heck are those?! Kurt Angle, nakita ko na. Hehehe!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 8:15 PM  

  • go kuya...!!!

    (calling all actors na nasa list, hanapin ang inyong bagong director... jennyson aka tungaw) ^___^


    i agree with 'papa olan'... triple H!!

    By Blogger Fra, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home