Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

UltraelectromagneticJAM

What a sick country we live in. Heh!

Last week was a tough week for me. Pages don't seem to come out the way I like them to. Hours are being spent on pencilling and inking a page but in the end, the results were not how I imagined it to be. Hopefully, this creative drought won't last long. Bad timing, that's all.
Meowok beat me to posting something about UltraelectromagneticJam. Covers of Eraserheads songs by various new bands (and Rico J. Puno). I won't post a review here but in my opinion, it is a very enjoyable album to listen to. I was even teary-eyed after listening to the last song, it transported me back to my high school days and it felt like a friend died.
Ahhh... nostalgia.

1 Comments:

  • yeah... it's a nice album to listen to pero nakaka-miss talaga yung orig. hayyy... those were the days...

    By Blogger meowok, at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home