Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Reunion



Last night, the former Questor gang met up for a much needed reunion. It was good to see the people I've been with everyday when I was still working. It's good to see how they've changed or if they haven't at all. It's funny how there was never an awkward moment from the first minute we saw each other. Everything was still the same, sure, we are now a few pounds heavier, but how we talk to each other remained the same. And that was really pleasant. Anyway, I'd be glad to see them again in the near future, hopefully, it won't take a year.
I got these Clone Commanders from Robinson's Galleria. It's the first basic fugure purchase for me on the ROTS line. Weird, huh? I usually go for the big ones, the Unleashed lines and 12" figures but I can't resist not having these two great commanders on my collection. These are Commander Bly (Felucia) and Commander Gree (Kashyykk), my favorite commander. Anyway, these two are more articulated than the usual basic figure so I'm happy.
The other picture is about a drink called the Leg Opener... I wonder if it works... hmm...

3 Comments:

  • funny tho how conversations turned from manga, anime and music to careers, preparation for married life and such.
    oh, where does the time go? :D

    By Blogger meowok, at 5:21 PM  

  • di mo kinunan ng pic ung isa pang drink? ung something slut?

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 11:32 AM  

  • I'm turning green .... on the other hand, my sister generously gave me a Ventress figure from the Unleashed series last Christmas.

    Nice meeting you for the first time! Strange no, considering we worked for the same publication for years...

    By Blogger Nick Ballesteros, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home