Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, December 19, 2005

Gifts for the Holidays





These are gifts I got for Christmas, the Darth Vader and Sidious vs. Yoda Unleashed figures were from my Mom and Dad and Sister. The ArtFX Sandtrooper was if I remember right, originally sold for P5000 but at Toy Kingdom, it's now only P1,500. But don't expect the box to be in mint condition. Still, its a bargain. I always wanted to have one of these... actually, I now have 2.

But the best gift for Christmas or my lifetime would be my girl, Guia. Seen here with the smile that won my heart. So to you, my dear, Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

  • nabuksan mo na mga gifts mo? maaga ba ang pasko sa kalookan?!? :D

    about guia... awwwwww, so sweet! yihee! kilig kilig!

    By Blogger meowok, at 5:29 PM  

  • uu! binuksan ko na kasi alam ko naman kung ano laman e. binalik ko sa tree pero wala ng laman ung wrapper at boxes. hahaha! display! display! paghinanap si guia sa haus nila, dito makikita, naka-DISPLAY! bwahahaha!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 8:12 PM  

  • yiiihiii!!! :D

    By Blogger igor, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home