Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

2ngaw Timeline

Tagged by Meowok for this... and I just had to try it out. December is always a good time for a little nostalgia.

10 years ago --
I was 16 and got my first work experience. I was spending my summer vacation in the province and looked for something to read. I came upon a local comic anthology, Terminator Komiks since Marvel was nowhere in sight there. And there ws this contest where kids design their own superheroes and I created "Zero Hour". I was heavily influenced by Jim Lee then and the style showed through. The editor probably loved it and I won a Nintendo Family Computer. While there, I threw a little joke about working and that was the start of my first job as a comic artist. Quite young, dont you think? Child labor. Heh!

5 years ago --
I was on my 3rd year in Advertising, UST. I first took up Architecture but after 2 years, I decided to chnge course, partly because a friend of mine, Gem, convinced me that I'd be better off in Adver. And she was right.

Yesterday --
After working on NML Volume 2, I took a break to get myself a haircut and met up with a DVD seller. Ate lunch and went home after that.

Tomorrow --
Will work on manga, hopefully, it'll be finished this week.

Today --
Looking forward to watching the Garcillano hearing. Although I kinda know what'll happen (Invoking right to privacy and technicality issues come to mind), I still wanna hear what he has to say. Work on manga.

There you go... a look into the past, present and future of 2ngaw.

3 Comments:

  • tanong lang po. if ever may project ako (which will be confirmed in a few weeks time), pwede po ba kayo? :)

    By Blogger The Accidental Reviewer, at 7:29 PM  

  • yes, im actually free after this week or the next til january. baka wla pa ko gawin... ano pong project meron kayo, ms. cherry-pie? :)

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 12:50 AM  

  • anong project yan? kelangan nyo ba ng writer dyan? :D

    By Blogger meowok, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home