Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sith Report


November 1… when I first opened my eyes, the first thing on my mind was getting Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on DVD. It’s released in the States today so it should be available already, maybe even earlier like the case with Batman Begins. I scoured the malls and found nothing. I asked the salesladies of Tower, Odyssey, Astroplus, Video City, etc… they know nothing. All they knew was that it was coming this November. On my way out though, I saw a poster saying that it’ll be released on November 9. Damn it! Anyway, I was partly pissed when I saw a copy of Batman Begins Deluxe Edition. It had a comic book adaptation of the movie and features a holographic box cover (or something like that) and it sells for P550!!! I got my ordinary 2 disc copy for P499!!! Just P50! That made me furious! Well, not really, but it was a major bummer since the difference was P50. It they sold it for P800 then I would be fine with it. But nooo…. Sigh… sometimes; it’s not good being an early bird. Such is the case with high tech gadgets. Buy early and you get a lot of bugs. Damn, I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of the DVD. Speaking of dvds and related stuff… Abensons is having a big sale on Home Theaters, some even sell for P9000!!! Unbelievable! I wish I got mine for that price but hell, I love my HT. The glass panel front oozes class and looks damn good! Aesthetics, I'm all for that.

Listening to: Guns and Roses (Am I that old already?!)

Craving for: Buchi (weird, I never liked those but one time, there was nothing good to eat at home ‘cept for a ball of bucchi… I liked it)

4 Comments:

  • tenks for the tip, mabili nga yung 550-peso batman begins na yun! :D
    guns and roses?! are we back in high school?
    btw, masarap ang bucchi ng chow king. try mo.

    By Blogger meowok, at 4:49 PM  

  • damn! bat kailangan mo ko inggitin sa batman begins na un?! aaaargh! bucchi ng "Fat Choi" masarap!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 2:47 AM  

  • was in ermita, dumaan kami ni papa sa robinson's place. sold out na yung 550-peso batman begins dun. pauwi, dumaan kami ng sm bicutan. sold out na din sa astrovision dun but the nice lady said that they were getting a new shipment tomorrow and she could reserve it for us free of charge. yehey!
    bumili din kami ng constantine na may libreng re-print ng hellblazer 1 (was curious kasi about hellblazer 1) and some orig hellblazer short stories, it sells for 550 also.

    By Blogger meowok, at 7:48 PM  

  • yeah! sa astrovision sm north edsa, sold out na rin e. i get news din sa pinoydvd.com. check em out! ok lang sana ung cover (not really) and the comic book na di ko makuha... but i wanna see mtv's Tankman begins na kasama dun sa DE na BB.

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home