Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Friday, November 11, 2005

Finally! The Circle is Complete!


Since November 1, I've been eagerly awaiting the release of Revenge of the Sith DVD here in the Phils. It was announced to be out on the 9th but was rumored to have been pushed to the 16th, the VCD is already out though. Earlier in the day, due to a cancelled family appointment, I went to the mall to check again, the video people sez they weren't advised when the dvd will be out but definitely, it'll be next week. Darn it, I can't wait that long! Now, I've been a member of a local DVD forum and saved a couple of numbers whom I can get copies of dvds, I just didn't order earlier because I thought I might wait longer for the shipment than to just wait for the local release, but today, I decided to ask if he still has a copy. And luckily, he has a sealed Region 1 Widescreen Edition ROTS still finding an impatient collector to own it. After a few texts and an hour and a half later, here it is! (yes! that quick!) The prequel is now complete! All I have to wait for now is waking up in the afternoon to watch it with the volume up! That's how it's supposed to be seen and heard. I am a lucky guy today... now, back to work! The Force is with me!

2 Comments:

  • so what's the transparent hello kitty-looking thingy at the lower righthand corner of the picture? is that your squeaky toy? hehe

    By Blogger meowok, at 9:56 AM  

  • hehehe! That's my cute buta wrist gel...

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home