Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Stretch

Hmm... this page looks familiar... I wonder where I've seen this... Oh! It's Blogspot's Post-a-Blog page! hehehe! It's been a while since I last posted anything. It's been a hectic week, I'm on my final stretch for NML Volume 2, finishing everyhting up, the tones, the revisions, resizing the old pages, doing the last pages, etc. Man, I remember that last year, it was also like this. And to think I should've learned from last volume's delays. But you know, the art quality has certainly been upgraded, or at least I think so. It's certainly looks better than the last and the story is more interesting and fast-paced. Quality, my friends, that's what I strive for in my art. It's not perfect, I never claimed to be, but we see quality (I think). Hehe!
Here's a sample of a page from Volume 2 (sans letters and SFX) where our hero, Parker, storms through Bakerton's door only to see... secreeeeet!!!! You have to wait for the second volume to see what happens and what he finds out! And if you're waiting for it, check out No Man's Land Volume 1 also! It's still available in Powerbooks outlets at a discounted price!

1 Comments:

  • bigla kong naalala na i still had to letter a jennyson rosero comic book. it's kinda depressing thinking that i've taken a rather different path than from what i used to do (lettering comics). i remember that i still have to letter a jennyson rosero work. :(

    By Blogger Bebert, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home