Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, June 27, 2005

Greenhills Visit


Toys aplenty!

Greenhills Shopping center is still the center of toy collectors having the most stores selling action figures and other collectibles. Best and Jebb's, and other shops that line up a Shoppesville corner are in my opinion, collector's heaven. Yesterday, it was unfortunate that it was closed down due to a fire. I do hope nobody was hurt and that the center would open soon, probably have a wet sale (?). Anyway, I saw the new SW Unleashed line featuring the Siths. Darth Vader, Darth Sidious (with Yoda), and Asajj Ventress. I was quite surprised to see them not sold by set. Each one priced at P1900. I was about to buy them but unfortunately, they don't accept credit cards. Damn, I wish I brought money. But I do hope that when I return, they will still be there. I'm looking forward to having the new Kotobukiya Clone Trooper statue. Hmmm... this is going to hurt my bidget again... as always. Collecting is a hard hobby.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home