Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Inside the Orange Pad


The lavalamp IS the most mezmerising invention by man... next to the mini-skirt, of course.

Here it is, the final setup. After fixing all the wires and making it organized, I am now happy with what I'm seeing. My mom just gave me a lavalamp (retro, I know) and I am loving it! It just adds some movement and energy in the room. The other night, my Wacom got fixed. So I painted a little. But after shutting down the PC and turning it on the next day, the problem is still there... sigh... I thought it'd be the end of it. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with the jitters. Frustrating.
Last night in the Contender, we saw the fight between Jesse Brinkley and Anthony Bonsante. Now, I hated Anthony for doing the things he did before. And I almost fell to my seat when I thought he was going to win it. In 4 rounds, I guess it was Bonsante all the way. And then a devastating punch from Jesse took all those away. Anthony was knocked out! It was one of the most exciting moments in television history (for me)! I was so happy and relieved that Jesse won the bout. Well, the final 4 remaining are the good guys so whoever wins the million dollar, I'll be happy for them. They all deserve it. Sergio Mora though is still my favorite.Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • i love lava lamps too! you're great dude!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home