Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Gateway Virgin

Earlier, me and Guia went out to watch Kingdom of Heaven by Ridley Scott. Although I was planning on watching it in our usual SM City sessions, I decided to try out this new place in Cubao clled the Gateway. I've been hearing a lot of good things on this place. And well, they were right! It was one of the best malls I've been so far. Food is everywhere! And THAT is always good. So while were there, we tried out Taco Bell, another first for me and her as well. The food was delicious, the Burrito, although it was too soft, the filling was overflowing and I found myself messing up my napkin. Mmmmm! After that, we went to ShopWise and picked up some grub to eat tonight. I'm sure we'll be back to that place. I sure enjoyed our short visit... Episode 3 at Gateway? Count me in!
Before all those, I bought a new Wacom Graphire 3. The old one had jittering cursor so I thought it's about time I buy a new one. So I did. And went home before going to meet up Guia. I tried it and alas! The jitters are still there! I went back to the store, about 30 minutes from my house and tried it out in their unit. And the cursor is nonexistent... so the problem would be my location. Well, I asked if I could have the item replaced with a printer and they were kind enough to oblige. I got an Epson C65 printer instead. I figured, my old Wacom may not be broken... Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home