Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Friday, February 18, 2005

Q!

Well, I'm quite surprised that people still don't know that Questor magazine has been closed down. nearly a month now. That's why you don't see it in the stands anymore. It's sap that it had to happen but I guess everything meets its end eventually. And Q's life is a short one. When Iwas part of the Q team, we had a lot of fun, the staff were my friends and coming to the office didn't really seem like regular work to me. So I enjoyed the whole experience. Can't say it was flawless though. Anyway, I hope my Q friends will have their own breaks like mine. They surely deserve it. I'm finishing my contribution to Marco Dimaano's KIA, along with my regular NML pages. This has been a busy busy week. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home