Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Nostalgia


Awwwww....

When my mom was going through her usual cleaning, she stumbled upon a pile of old papers. Among the birth certificates and other documents, she found this. It's a letter of mine when I was 6 years old! Oh, God! It brought a few giggles from my family and girlfriend when I let them read it. Hehehe! It's actually kinda cute. Imagine a 6 year old writing this... and the permanship's quite good for that age, if I do say so myself. Heh!
It'sbeen toolong since my last post. I'vebeen busy with No Man's Land Volume 2 and finishing my contribution on Marco Dimaano's KIA. Hopefully, I'll finish KIA this coming week. It's taken too long, I'm a bit embarassed with how long it took. Sigh. The life of a manga-ka. Can't say I don't like it. It's a bit tiring but it'sworth it. Doing something you really know and enjoy... while staying at home and get paid still. Now, who doesn't want that, huh? But the downside would be, since you're at home, everything is within your reach. The TV, PS2, DVDs, plus you can go out anytime. I guess what I need is more discipline. Yes, that's it... that's hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home