Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Bored....

After finishing Volume 1 of No Man's Land, I suddenly find myself not doing anything. Actually, I do have work to do but I have to get some rest! So tonight, Guia and I went out and watched Kung-Fu Hustle after a long time break from movies. Had a pretty good dinner at Cafe Mediterranean and talked to an old Star Wars collector. The old Virramall is being renovated but I'm sure it'll turn out pretty well. The place needs a facelift bad!
But being home and not doing anything is kind of a bore. I tried playing games, watching dvds old and new but after that, it all comes down to sleeping... which I think is a bit of a waste of time. There is so much to do in this world and sleeping only lessens the time you can do all those. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home