Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, November 08, 2004

The Revenge of the Sith


"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."

Alas! The temptation was too great to resist! Having dreamed of getting what I really wanted, even the littlest things to make me happy, I raced on to Greenhills, BEST toys and asked if they really aren't interested in selling me the Darth Vader figurine without buying Count Dooku and Mace Windu. But as expected, they weren't. So what was I to do but buy the whole set. So there I was, parting P4,200 for these things of beauty! And I'm really glad I did. I love these! And now, since I'm into collecting these, I'm now on a search for a Darth Maul Star Wars Unleashed figurine. Now I have to tighten my budget on everything. Hehe! The price we pay.Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home