Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A Bit of History


After years of waiting for a Star Wars Trilogy DVD...

Watching the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD brought back a lot of fond memories. You see, when Star Wars Special Edition was released in theaters, I was in college and had a lot of free time on my hands. I have seen the original movies when I was young but I never gave it too much attention. I could say that at first, I wasn't interested too much on movies. But seeing SW in theaters and in all it's DTS glory, that completely changed my view on movies. The SW: Special Edition was being shown every month, a month every episode. I lined up the theaters every first day of showing. I was hooked. I even ate a lot of KFC chicken who at that time, was selling SW merchandises with every meal you buy. These movies, made me love the movies and I could never be thankful enough for that. I love the movies, and I know it'll stay that way forever. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home