Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, October 04, 2004

What?!

I was quite surprised when someone left a comment on my post about my first love, it just blew my mind! Haha! Turns out, Angeli, who I mentioned as being my "first love", have read this post. Hahaha! Well, if you're still reading this, I'm glad you're okay... working your ass off. As we all are nowadays. And may you have a happy and fruitful life ahead of you! Thanks! I was trying to find you in friendster but with no luck. Maybe you can add me instead or something. Well, I'm off. Back to work...

2 Comments:

  • you owe me one. i'm the one who told my cousin bax
    (angeli) about your post which i saw when i googled
    for her name. -Ariz Jacinto

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:44 AM  

  • Hei, Ariz! Thanks!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home