Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Timekeeping


Tempus Fugit.

I was never one who wears a watch, since having a celphone, I mostly relied on that to know what time it is. But since getting Guia a Fossil watch for her birthday, I kept thinking of getting one myself. So yesterday, while we were walkng through crowd-infested mall, we passed by a Casio shop. Looked around and something caught my eyes... it was this. looks good enough, not too flashy but very functional. We checked out the price and it was just P2,700. Sounds like a good deal for me. So we got it. I don't feel comfortable wearing it yet though. I just have to give it some time... or is it the other way around?! Heh!
And after that, we entered the moviehouse showing Sky Captain! I enjoyed the film, it's very stylized in its visuals and delivery, too bad the theter that showed it wasn't equipped with Dolby Sounds or DTS, that would have made it a better experience. But it was good, don't expect too much from the story, this movie is pure eye candy. I love how it looked and the character designs were just pure vintage! Pretty cool! Sometimes though, it becomes too dark, but thats okay, it was intentional (maybe the screen was dirty too). The important thing is, we both enjoyed it! Gonna wait for its DVD release. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home