Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The SE S700i


Such beauty! Design perfection?! Almost!

I skipped getting the Sony Ericsson K700i when I heard about this fon with a 1.3 megapixel camera and expandable memory. Although at first glance, I wasn't really interested in its design, having the swivel-type keypad. But after reading more about it and seeing more of it, I can now say that I am definitely interested in getting one once it's available. The forums say it will be available here in the Philippines officially on October 7. A few stalls in Greenhills even has a few units available already but with an unreasonable price of P40K! That's just plain absurd! I will have to wait until its released, maybe, hopefully... the price will go down, but definitely, one way or another, I'll have this! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home