Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, September 13, 2004

I'm Back!

I had a week of a mental block. No matter what I do, I can't produce a good page for my manga. But I'm glad to say that I'm back and can say that I got better. Hehehe! This is just part of my goal to improve myself in the field of art. You see, ever since I started working professionally, I've stopped progressing with my style. I know that's not fair to say but with professional work, you were always told what to do, what looks good in the marketing point of view, etc. Although I was lucky with my superiors, who are good friends of mine, I always felt that I didn't have the freedom to draw and develop more of my own style. But now, it has changed, I now require myself to improve with every possible chance I get. Once I achieve that, I know I'll feel better about my worth in this industry. People may not notice, but I do. I know what I'm capable of doing and if it ain't enough, I'll ask myself to do better. I'm back and glad to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home