Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bush and Joe

After seeing Fahrenheit 9/11, I really don't know what to think except be doubtful with every government, especially ours. Although I don't think the Philippine government will go through all these trouble, nor do I think they are capable of such plans... except when Marcos was ruling the country, I still feel that somehow, people are being duped by these elitist politicians. I was never one who loved politics, I became aware when Erap was being tried in court, after that, I became interested. Then came studying the Constitution under a good but strict college professor where every time you can't answer his question, you'll be subjected to the electric chair of shame. Anyway, when GMA won the recent elections, I lost interest again. And that is good since nothing good has come up since. these days, I am more interested in US politics, the upcoming elections and although we don't live there, what the US decides on, the world seems to be affected ny it. So we should care even just a little.
I just finished Viewtiful Joe. I mustsay that it has one of Capcom's most satisfying endings and probably one of the hardest games I've ever played! Really! It's candy-coated facade is masking its true identity as an old-school ass kicker of a game. And with Dante being available for use, the options to play this through the second time is a bit tempting but thinking of how hard it was, nevermind. But this is one game that I enjoyed playing and I'm looking forward to its sequel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home