Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Friday, August 20, 2004

Lodoss Wars


Good old anime...

Back then, when anime was basically an unknown genre, this was my favorite of all. It had pretty visuals, interesting LOTR-like story and lovable characters. Earlier, I bought the DVD set and was excited to have a little reminiscing on those good old days. I stopped watching anime since it got oversaturated in the local channels and when I started working on n anmie magazine. It was too much. Hehehe! Anyway, while watching it... I realized how old this video is! It looks really dated, not like what I remembered it to be. But well, It IS old and it still is the same story so I still enjoyed it. But deep inside me, there was this feeling of "I should've gotten a newer one." But you know, they don't make these kind of masterpieces anymore so it's here to stay. I'll probably come back and get something new. Maybe some of those I enjoyed in those years, Akira, Blood, Jin-Roh, Perfect Blue, Vampire Hunter D... the dark ones. It'll be a blast! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home