Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Spiderman 2


One of the best sequels! Posted by Hello

Even with our hectic schedules... we're never too busy to watch Spiderman 2! And I must say, it's PERFECT! It's been a long time since I enjoyed watching a movie, and I was just awed by what the new spidey movie had to offer. Visually, it was perfect! You really feel for Peter Parker and watching Spiderman swinging from building to building was indeed exhilirating! This is by far the best translation from a comic book to live-action movie! Yes, better than X-men and that crappy Hulk flick! Everyone gave good performances, I was a bit tired of seeing Kirsten Dunst but after seeing this, I am in-love with her looks again. Heh!She was really the heart of the movie. Alfred Molina plays Doc Ock, a perfect casting move! And the decision to scrap his original comic duds was brilliant! Imagine a live-action Doc Ock wearing Green and Yellow tights! Scary! The movie has it's funny moments. A lot, actually. I caught myself smiling even after minutes from the funny part. Hehe! Anyway, I really enjoyed this one and will watch it again with the family on Sunday! Can't wait!
Now, I'm back home and off to the drawing table for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home