Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Choices... Again...

Last Wednesday, I had the urge to buy a new CD, I've been meaning to get KEANE's "Hopes and Fears". But when I came to the record bar, I was faced with two albums that I really want to have. One was Keane's and the other, Franz Ferdinand's. After a couple of minutes, I finally decided, I got Keane. And I really loved this album! The sound is like water, flowing and soothing. But Franz Ferdinand's "Take Me Out" has been playing in my head... so the next morning, I got it anyway. And I've never been happier!  Heh!
Last night, I worked my ass off doing manga pages. And here I am, still awake. At this rate, I just mightturn into a vampire. Always awake at night and sleeping in the mornings. Anyway, every sacrifice has it's rewards. Why not work during the day, you ask? Well, it's hot, that's probably the only reason why I don't usually work during the day.
 
"Sir, are you classified as human?"
"Negative. I am a meat popsicle!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home