Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Phone Whore


The SE T610 Volcanic RedPosted by Hello

I just got a new phone yesterday, a Sony Ericsson T610. It's actually a lower model from my Smartphone in terms of features but lately, I haven't cared about what the phone CAN do but more on it's primary functions which is to call and send messages. NOw, let's review the phones I had over the years...
1: Nokia 909 - after the rise and fall of the pagers (I used to have a Motorola MemoJazz, that small wonder), I finally convinced my parents to buy me a cellphone, my point was if I get kidnapped, the pager won't do any good. Hehehe! Apparently, that may have changed their minds.
2: Nokia 5110 - now, I got mine for P10K. It was yellow and at that time, was considered small. The first time I had text messaging, Sherwin and I just texted until morning. Now, I think the 5110 is being given for free. Hehehe! Just kidding.
3: Nokia 3310 - My first 3310, after a few weeks had to be fixed (Contact Service), so I went to Greenhills to have it fixed, only to learn that it can't. So the store offered to buy the unit from me... with the money I have, I settled for...
4: Nokia 3210 - yes, a downgrade. Then I came back to...
5: Nokia 3310
6: Nokia 6210 - The best phone I had until number 9.
7: Nokia 5510 - MP3s are cool but it's aesthetics were really blah!
8: Nokia 8310 - It's cute. Plus, the song that came with the ad got us hooked.
9: Sony Ericsson T68m - my first colored phone and non-nokia unit.
10: Nokia 3530 - Don't ask me.
11: Nokia 3650 - Although it's bulky, its features were tops!
12: Smart Amazing Phone (aka HTC Tanager)- For me, the most feature-packed phone for it's price. MP3s, MPGs, WMP, VGA Camera, super-personalization, PC syncronization, Windows Mobile OS. You can even read E-books, compose Word documents, view powerpoint presentations, use excel, and of course, play games. But why change? So much to do, so little time...
13: Sony Ericsson T610 - Small and practical. Can do a mobile phone's primary functions well. And it looks darn good!

Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home