Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Hmm...

I haven't been updating my blog lately. I've been keeping myself busy with No Man's Land, my manga. But I can't say that's ALL I'm doing. Of course, we can't work straight hours on just one thing. There's watching tv, playing games, going to the mall, watching a movie, a dvd, and my favorite, sleeping! Hopefully though, I could be fast enough to meet my June 15 deadline. Almost there... riiight.
I could say I'm pretty much satisfied with the T610 I have right now. It's small and decent looking. I can't say this is the phone that'll stay for long, after all, the Sony Ericsson K700 is coming late this year so I'll probably get that one once it's released. Hehehe!
But the question is... what do I get first?! the Sony PSP (Playstation Portable) or the K700... Hmm... something to ponder. I'll have to meditate... I still have half a year to make up my mind. Heh!

"Sir, are you classified as human?"
"Negative. I am a meat popsicle!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home