Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Friday, May 21, 2004

It's Not Easy Being Green


Plug it inPosted by Hello

I have always been a fan of Rivermaya since Bamboo left. Bamboo is a great singer but it always felt as if whenever he sings, it lacks that feeling of "Rock." Anyway, yesterday, while on a routine meeting with Sherwin at Megamall, we passed by Tower Records and luckily, I saw this, Rivermaya's It's Not Easy Being Green album. I've been looking for this album since forever, I had the cassette and remember how much I enjoyed listening to this. I'm glad I found it.Almost there, just a few more Rivermaya albums and I've completed my collection.
Also yesterday, I started reading another of Dan Brown's novels. It's what made him famous, a truly controversial book -- The Da Vinci Code. Like Angels and Demons, it deals with secret Catholic sects and practices. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this as much as A&D.

1 Comments:

  • is that all ur intrested in?
    cellphones and rivermaya!!! (not easy being green is so..... 90's--meaning old)

    can you try something more..... deep?

    i don't think ur hand is dangerous.... i think it's lame...

    (sorry)

    just an opinion

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home