Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Doubles

I've been mostly depressed these past few days. I'm not sure why but it seems there's this hidden confusion inside me. With almost everything. Everyday, deciding gets really hard because lately, life has offered me two choices of everything. Even the littlest things, I get to choose... and choices, my friends, is something I hate. Things would be easier if people are confronted with just one option, nothing more. Wouldn't that be easy? Of course, I may just be weird not liking to have a second option with everything. In some cases, that's considered lucky! That's just me, I guess. That's one of the reasons why I got a celfon without optional covers, I'll just end up changing faces everyday! Haha!
I should not have bought this choker with a charm that supposedly DOUBLES your happiness. Hehehe!

2 Comments:

  • options give you a chance to be yourself. i envy those who are not afraid to take risks...to hell with the consequences. anyway... you cannot "hate" having a choice since you are lucky just to have so much. have a nice day, dangerous :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 PM  

  • Thanks, Anonymous!

    By Blogger 2ngaw, at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home