Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, April 19, 2004

Games, Films and Flatulence

I finally had the chance to play The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker on the GameCube (which I borrowed from Sherwin). I love it! Although sometimes, you get lost but that's part of the game. NFS: Underground is getting too difficult for my taste, but a quick race with a friend is always fun.
Last night, Sherwin and I went to Chowking to get some refreshments. So there we are, eating our Halo-halos when all of a sudden, three of our friends from high school entered the store. Toby, Antonio and Darrel. I swear, Toby (we used to call him Puti, some even call him Casper, etc.) looked like JC! Hehehe! We had a little chat and went our separate ways knowing that things haven't changed a bit between us.
Guia has been getting a lot of aches and pains lately. Particularly her Stomach ache which we think is kabag. She's been burping and eherm... flatulating a lot. Hehehe!!! I hope she'll feel better already. I'm a bit worried about it. I'll be lending her some dvds later tonight. Peter Pan (a film I enjoyed, surprisingly!), Big Fish (a bit slow but enjoyable, so unlike the other Tim Burton films... this one had bright colors.) and Seabiscuit (I really loved this film, thanks to a documentary by Nat'l Geo). Hope she'll have time to watch these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home