Confessions of a Dangerous Hand

Monday, April 26, 2004

Bottoms up!

Earlier, I don't know what came to me... I had ordered beer as my beverage for lunch. It seemed like the perfect time to have a nice, cold bottle of beer. Outside, it was scorching hot! You can feel the heat from the pavement almost raising you up in the air. Anyway, there we are, sitting on a stool, sipping our San Mig Strong Ice, it was better than Light but beer is beer. I'm not much of a drinker anyway. Now, I feel... well, sleepy. I dunno if its the alcohol or I'm just plain bored... maybe both.
I went to the nearest PS2 game store and got myself a copy of Forbidden Siren. A survival horror game set in Japan. I've been hearing some good reviews about this game and can't wait to play it later. Looks like I'll be putting off Wind Waker for a while... oh, let's say, about a day. Hehehehe! Gaming haven in my room right now.
It's a typical day here in the office. Bored and nothing to do. been planning on bringing my PS2 here but the commuting problems always bother me and thought it would be better to just leave it. Besides, I don't think I'll have the same experience playing in black and white. Oh well... I'm just bored... I wanna go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home